48"x60" Extra Large
Bulletin Board Display
Aluminum Display Case Construction
Single Door with XL Viewing Area
Cork Boards Cabinet: Only 2" Deep
48" x 60" Large Display Case Size
Weather Resistant Cabinet
Front Cam Locking Bulletin Boards
Wall Mount, Enclosed Display Board
Choose Portrait or Landscape Orientation
on All SwingCases X Large Outdoor Bulletin Boards
48"x60" X-Large Outdoor Bulletin Board Product Details
- Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board
- 48x60 Extra Large Bulletin Board
- Aluminum Display Case Construction
- Wall Mount Display Case
- Single Door Lockable Display Case
- Large front door viewing window area
- Features full length piano hinge (opens right to left)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Security cam-lock is positioned on front of 48" x 60" frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Display Case Depth: 2"
- Interior Useable Depth: 5/8"
- Portrait and Landscape Orientation Sizes
- 4 outdoor treated metal frame finishes (see below)
- Natural Cork Bulletin Board Interior Surface
- Weather Resistant Cabinet Made for the Outdoors
- Withstands typical everyday outside elements: Not water or flood-proof
- Bottom Cabinet Weep holes help expel any water + reduce condensation
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- Wall Mount 48 x 60 Bulletin Board Display Case For Outdoor and Indoor Use
- Case must be surface mounted on the wall
- Call for Custom Extra Large Outdoor Bulletin Boards!
WHAT IS VIEWABLE AREA? (click here)
48" x 60" Enclosed Bulletin Board Display Ordering Options
- Vinyl covering over cork (see colors below)
- Frame Orientation: Portrait or Landscape (click here)
Door Window: Break Resistant or Tempered Glass
- Break Resistant Acrylic: 1/4" thick, lightweight (Standard)
- Tempered Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass is offered for public enviornments
which require this added safety standard. (25% Upcharge)Landscape Orientation Information
*For outdoor poster cases being built for landscape orientation,
the following information below will apply.
- The hinge placement will always be on Top (Door Swings Upward)
- Prop arms will be added to the unit to support and hold the door.
- The prop arms will extend the door open at approximately 45 degrees.