Bulletin Board Display
Wall Mount Cork Boards: 2" Deep
48x72 Large Display Case Size is the
Overall Outer Metal Cabinet Dimension
Ideal for Posters, Signs, Maps, Graphics, Messages..
Front Cam Locking Bulletin Boards
Single Hinged Door with XL Viewing Window
Optuional: Vinyl Covered Bulletin Cork Board in 5 Colors
All SwingCases Ex Large Outdoor Bulletin Boards
48"x72" X-Large Outdoor Bulletin Board Product Details
- Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board
- 48x72 Extra Large Bulletin Board
- Durable Aluminum Display Case Construction
- Weather Resistant Wall Mount Display Case
- Single Door Lockable Display Case
- Features full length piano hinge (opens right to left)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Security CAM-LOCK on front of 48" x 72" cabinet frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Display Case Depth: 2"
- Interior Usable Depth: 5/8"
- Portrait and Landscape Orientation Sizes
- 4 outdoor treated metal frame finishes (see below)
- Natural cork Interior Panel
- Enclosed Bulletin Cork Boards Made for the Outdoors
- Withstands Typical Outside Elements -Not Floodproof
- Bottom Cabinet Weep holes help drain any water
- Weep Holes also help reduce condensation build-up
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- Wall Mount 48 x 72 Bulletin Board Display Case For Outdoor + Indoor Use
- Extra Large Display Case must be surface mounted on the wall
- Call for Custom Outdoor Bulletin Boards
WHAT IS VIEWABLE AREA? (click here)
48" x 72" Enclosed Bulletin Board Display Ordering Options
- Vinyl covering over cork (see colors below)
- Frame Orientation: Portrait or Landscape (click here)
Door Window: Break Resistant or Tempered Glass
which require this added safety standard. (25% Up charge)Landscape Orientation Information
- Break Resistant Acrylic: 1/4" thick, lightweight (Standard)
- Tempered Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass is offered for public environments
*For outdoor poster cases being built for landscape orientation,
the following information below will apply.
- The hinge placement will always be on Top (Door Swings Upward)
- Prop arms will be added to the unit to support and hold the door.
- The prop arms will extend the door open at approximately 45 degrees.