36" x 48" OUTDOOR
Enclosed Bulletin Board
with Radius Edge
Exterior Weather Resiistant Cabinet 2" Deep
with Sleek Radius Edge Mitered Corners
Cork Bulletin Board Interior
XL Single Door Locking Display Case
Break Resistant Lexan Window
Viewable Window Area: 29 3/4" x 42"
4 Popular Outdoor Treated Metal Finishes
Optional: 5 Vinyl Covered Cork Colors
Portrait or Landscape Orientation (You Choose)
Extra Large Enclosed Bulletin Boards with Radius Edges
Extra Large 36 x 48 Outdoor Bulletin Board Display Case Product Details
WHAT IS VIEWABLE AREA? (click here)
- Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board
- Enclosed Cork Board Display Case
- Weather Resistant Display Cabinet
- Sleek radius edge frame profile w mitered corners
- 36 x 48 Wall Mount Display
- Extra Large Single Door Window Viewing
- Features full length piano hinge (opens right to left)
- Locking Message Board Display
- Security cam-lock on front of frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Cabinet Depth: 2"
- Interior Useable Depth: 5/8"
- 4 outdoor treated frame finishes (see below)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Natural cork interior surface
- Weather Resistant and Made for the Outdoors
- Withstands typical everyday outside elements -Not floodproof
- Weep Holes on cabinet bottom help expel any water
- Vents help reduce any condensation build-up
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- XL 36x48 Display Case must be surface mounted on the wall
- Call to Customize Extra Large Outdoor Bulletin Boards
36 x 48 Outdoor CorkBoard Display Case Ordering Options
- Vinyl covering over cork (see colors below)
- Frame Orientation: Portrait or Landscape (click here)
Door Window: Break Resistant or Tempered Glass
which require this added safety standard. (25% Up charge)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: 1/4" thick, lightweight (Standard)
- Tempered Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass is offered for public environments
Landscape Orientation Information
*For outdoor poster cases being built for landscape orientation,
the following information below will apply.
- The hinge placement will always be on Top (Door Swings Upward)
- Prop arms will be added to the unit to support and hold the door.
- The prop arms will extend the door open at approximately 45 degrees.