Item ID # LSCBBXLH-WPLUS
Extra Large Outdoor
with Message Header
Single Door Locking Display Case
Two 8' Leg Posts
YOUR PERSONALIZED MESSAGE HEADER PRINTED FREE!
16+ Large Display Case Sizes + Custom
Outer Cabinet Depth 3 1/8"
4 Metal Framed Finishes
FORBO BULLETIN CORK BOARD
WeatherPlus™ Add Ons
- Includes a Drip Edge Roof
- Interior Perimeter Rubber Door Gaskets
- Additional Bottom Weep Holes
- Side Vents to Reduce Condensation
- 15+ Weather Protected Forbo Cork Board Colors
Two 8 Foot (2x2x96") Metal Posts with
Pre-Drilled Holes Bolts to Display Case Sides
Secure Leg Posts 3 Feet into Ground
Free Shipping on All Sizes
- WeatherPlus™ XL Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board with Header
- Aluminum Case Construction
- Large Exterior Display Case with Header
- Free-Standing, Single Door Display Case comes in Portrait or Landscape
- Two 8' x 2" x 2" Aluminum Posts
- 5" High White Message Header Panel
- Personalized Message Header Printed Free
- Your Text Message: Printed Max 3" High All Caps Black Helvetica Font
- Features full length piano hinge (opens right to left when Portrait is Selected)
- When Landscape is selected, Prop arms will be added to support the door.
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Locking XL Cork Bulletin Board
- Security cam-lock(s) on front of frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Bulletin Board Display Case Depth: 3 1/8"
- Interior Useable display case Depth: 1 5/8"
- 4 outdoor treated frame finishes
- Forbo Cork board interior panel
- Thin Aluminum Drip-Edge Roof
- Perimeter Gaskets Installed on the Inside Door Cavity
- Side Vents Included on both Sides
- Weather Resistant Aluminum Cabinet Construction
- Withstands typical day to day outside elements Not flood-proof
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- Cabinet Weep Holes expel any water and dissipates any condensation
- ALL Extra Large Bulletin Boards ship FREE FREIGHT
- Call for Custom Extreme WeatherPlus™Bulletin Board Display Cases
WHAT IS VIEWABLE AREA? (click here) | For Overall Size, See Size Chart
Click ICONS below for more detailed information
Extreme WeatherPlus™ Add-Ons - INCLUDED
Our Extreme WeatherPlus™ Add-ons are an upgrade from our standard cases we've sold for 20+ years. While we still sell our vast selection of styles and sizes without the enhancements below, some extreme locations require these upgrades to best accommodate their local weather challenges. Below are the upgrades we include;
IMPORTANT: Whichever way you decide to mount the case, remember to apply a clear silicone sealant around the perimeter of the backside of the case, and around any holes drilled directly into the metal cabinet.
- Drip-Edge Roof
The thin aluminum roof provided, has a slight bend at the end, to help mitigate water from entering any possible exposure through the door or hinges when closed. The roof provided comes with a high bond adhesive tape to install onto the top of the metal cabinet. When mounting and installing the WeatherPlus™ case, you can decide if you want to add the protective roof, or leave it off. You can always install it at a later date or remove it altogether after initial installation.
- Rubber Gaskets
One of the bigger enhancements is the installed rubber gaskets placed on the inside perimeter of the door cavity. Though not water-proof or 100% water-tight, it greatly mitigates water from entering the case.
- Side Vents
Placed on both sides of the case are Fin Style Vents. This allows the upper portion of the case to release any condensation build up, and allow for air flow to properly assist in providing a clear viewing of the contents inside.
- Additional Weep Holes
In addition to the side Fin Vents, we also provide a total of 4 weep holes at the bottom of the case, which allows for any condensation or possible water build up, to release with ease. The bottom holes are positioned slightly in-front of the backer board and then behind it, for maximum breath-ability.
- Forbo™ Cork Backer
Offered in 15+ Colors, this cork board is self healing, will not crumble and constructed to hold up in most weather conditions. Forbo is produced from natural and renewable raw materials. A combination of oxidized linseed oil, rosin and finely ground cork gives this bulletin board its flexibility and resilience. This combination results in a product with exceptional durability & a sustainable footprint. Its strength and resilience make it an ideal material for pin boards, notice boards and all other surfaces where ideas and information are exchanged.
Outdoor Bulletin Board w Message Header Product Details
- Black lettering on a 5" white header (3" max text height)
- UPPERCASE Helvetica vinyl lettering
IMPORTANT HEADER ORDERING DETAILS
Please type your message in the text box provided below,
we will try to keep your message on one line unless otherwise specified.
If we can't fit your message on one line we will center your copy on
two lines. For the customer that needs a specific font, color or text
positioning, you may call customer service with your requests.
ORDERING OPTIONS BELOW.
SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FOR YOU, AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
STANDARD HEADER (No Charge)
Standard UPPERCASE Black Helvetica Lettering as detailed above.
Make sure to spell out your header in the empty Text Box above the
Green ADD to CART button. Check your grammar & spelling!
LEAVE HEADER BLANK (No Charge)
For those customers that will be adding their own header, select this
option. Make sure to enter LEAVE BLANK in the empty Text Box above
the Green ADD to CART button.
CUSTOM HEADER / LOGO (+ $150.00)
This is for or those customers that wish to send us a specific FONT, COLOR, or LOGO. Make sure to enter CUSTOM LOGO in the empty Text Box above the Green ADD to CART button. We will contact you once the order has been received to instruct you on how to submit the HI-Res EPS File to us.
Outdoor Leg Post Information | Ordering Options
- Post Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 96" (8 Feet High)
- Posts are attached to the case through the sides. Pre-drilled holes will be provided on the posts for easy display case mounting
- Posts should be secured at least 3 feet into the ground for proper support.
WHAT ARE OUTDOOR POSTS?(click here)
- Frame Orientation: Portrait or Landscape (click here)
- 4 Metal Frame Finishes
- 15+ Forbo Cork Board Backer Colors
Door Window: Break Resistant or Tempered Glass
which require this added safety standard. (25% Up Charge)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: 1/8" thick, lightweight (Standard)
- Tempered Glass: 1/8" Tempered Glass is offered for public environments
Landscape Orientation Information
*For outdoor poster cases being built for landscape orientation,
the following information below will apply.
- The hinge placement will always be on Top (Door Swings Upward)
- Prop arms will be added to the unit to support and hold the door.
- The prop arms will extend the door open at approximately 45 degrees.
Quantity Discounts & When Will Order SHIP from Factory?
Usually Ships in 12-15 Business Days
Usually Ships in 15-18 Business Days
Usually Ships in 5 Weeks
Usually Ships in 6 Weeks
Contact Us for Discounts & Ship Info
Make your selection(s) below to view pricing
Please follow the steps below to place your order
Please make a selection for each option
Please provide your header text below:
For custom colors or logo design, please contact us